10% discount with the WELCOME10 coupon code
The data controller collected through www.horma.com is Espansione srl, in the person of its legal representative, reachable for contacts at email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Only data necessary for the operation of the site and for the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations with customers are collected. There is no data collection for users under the age of 18.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this site is mandatory for the services to be provided. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the services. In cases where this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to the Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
1. The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
2. The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
3. The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
4. The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
5. The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Expansion srl headquarters, with offices in Via G. Devitofrancesco, 4 sc.A - 70124 Bari, and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
In the case of superior protection, the User is entitled to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as example the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In case of superior protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out what rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
1. Revoke the consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
2. Oppose to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below;
3. Accessing Your Data. You have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
4. Verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction;
5. Obtaining treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
6. Obtaining the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the Data Controller to cancel its Data;
7. Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed using automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
8. Propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Applicability of the upper level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the processing: is performed by a Holder established in the EU; that is the Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the supply of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users; that is the Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of these Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
At the request of the User, in addition to the information contained in this statement, this site may provide the User with additional and contextual information regarding specific Services, or the collection and processing of Personal Data.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the IP address of the user. Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Changes to this information
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this statement at any time by informing Users on this page and, if possible, on this site as well as, if technically and legally feasible, by sending a notification to Users through one of the details contact in possession of the owner. Please therefore consult this page regularly, referring to the date of last modification.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
For more information write to email@example.com